Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fantasy

When something good is happening in my life, I want to stay there and hope that moment will always be there... that's a fantasy, of course it cannot happen for real, an illusion I want be deceived by. But life is not all about good things, and when reality sets in, it really bites especially when I have tons of work to do. CUT Phase (Coding and Unit Testing) has started in my project in work, and that happens in my company, hell freeze over.

I remember it was a timing for her when she left me, my project is in design stage and my sideline's due date was still far away, and I was bored to death doing nothing, thus the so many blogs, and when I got her back, a few weeks later, our project finished its design stage and my sideline client is bugging me.

Now, I'm being drawn again towards the light, and I need to balance this and it's painstakingly hard. Put extra effort so my project and sideline become successful, then I can go back to my fantasy where everything is not that hard.