Sunday, February 10, 2008

It feels good

There, finally I've said it and it turns out I don't need to cry. Well not in person because she doesn't want to wait and I was already chatting with her. Most of the content was taken from the previous entry and I said "nasasakal na ako", wahehehe, can't believe I really said that and it turned up fine.

Here's the excerpt of the conversation:

Me: Lovee we need to talk, pde ka ba tom?
Something is bothering me
Her: what? naun na lang.
Me: ok lang sau sa chat?
Her: cge go im all ears na
Me: okies
it bothers me that ur negative with almost all women linked to me
Her: haha
malamang
linked nga eh
you crack me up
Me: hindi ganung linked
Her: ahh gets
Me: i mean no malice, friends
ALL
lovee nasasakal ako, I can understand one or two, pero the entire pack?
I'm already freaking out with the thought of losing all my female friends
Her: ayt your call
you wont hear from me ever
end of conversation
Me: lovee I don't mean it that way
Her: its ayt
Me: My hope is that you could trust me and feel safe
because you are the only one I'm in love with
and you are the person I want to marry, no one else
Her: bubu
your cute
you know nman lovee
i tell you these things kasi
gusto ko lang ilet go
hehe
ayos na diba