Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wanting to prove something

Is this the season of break-ups? Worse, it's almost always the man who's the culprit, what's happening to the world? And these women are either longing for the right person to come along or decided to give-up their romantic fantasy. Every time I talk to a broken-hearted, I try to give as much hope as I can and tell them it's not the end of the world... but sometimes, this "hope" just gives more pain than good.

Hope helps us to be human, hope to have second chance after we have transgressed or hope to find the right person. Whatever it is, hope brings new purpose. But what if our hopes are constantly crushed, would you rather choose to give up hope and live in a day to day existence? If only I can share more to remove their cynicisms. I want to prove them that there's goodness in men's heart. But I can only go a distance.

I love giving advice when it comes to heart-breaks, dunno maybe because I can relate so much. For my latest talk, I managed to convince her to do the things she loves while waiting for her prince charming. lols.