Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The most kilig moment of my life

We watched 'Love Actually' in iloilo last summer of 2006 (remember the line in the song, Christmas is all around us, and so the feeling grows!). There is this scene where the guy went to the girl's doorsteps and brought paper boards. He did not speak a word, but presented the boards with words to speak for him. Ever since I watched that movie, I've always wanted to do the same thing but couldn't find the right person.

I texted her earlier to ask if we could talk, that I've got to tell her something. But she was still not feeling well because she was rushed to the infirmary the night before because of allergy attack for eating chicken balls. She refused to talk with me today and then it hit me, wow, I can finally do that. God presented an opportunity to do something crazily fulfilling in my life, so I just went to national bookstore and bought 10pcs olso paper.

In each paper I wrote these in order:
1. Hello (name)!
2. Just wanna say...
3. It's nice to see...
4. that you're ok (after her allergy attack)
5. Advertisement: brought to you by God, ...awesome in glory -- tagline
6. No religious stuff tonight
7. Just came here to cheer you up (thinking because she's been like this for 3months now)
8. Take care!
9. >:D< -- a hug in YM, she knows this very well
10. + + + -- an expression in Sims and Sims2 which means positive reaction, she knows this very well too

I prayed to God, 'Lord, make this perfect', I just want to cheer her up, no rebuking, no religious stuff (except a little for the advertisement haha!). I texted her at 6:30pm, I just want to see if you're okay, it will just be quick and I'll be gone and won't say a word, promise. She did not reply and I thought, oh well, I guess these papers will just go to waste, but God if she still texts I will go. Time passed and I did not expect anymore and changed to my evening 'pambahay' clothes already.

9:30pm, a new message suddenly appeared. It is from her... Asan ka? Ligo lng. Sori nadedbatt. Oh great Lord, what a timing, I already changed my clothes, there is no more service in the subdivision, and no more ikot jeep. But I still jumped out of my seat, put my pants on, and went!

It's good that I saw a taxi in the subdivision and went to her straight bringing those stuff. When she came out of the door, I presented the papers one by one in sequence, and I was smiling wide! Hahaha! I did not say one word and kept my promise. The last piece which has a "+ + +" expression contains a message at the back for updates on some friends (including the persons who are allowed to read this blog). I put it above my head, kinda like what Sims normally do when they're happy, a "+ + +" sign appear on their head. Then I put it above her head and gave it to her. Hope she read the updates.

This is one of the craziest things I've ever done in my entire life, it may sound so corny but I'm happy and I made her smile, she texted later "+ + +" hehe. I didn't do this to get her back or anything, I just want to cheer her up and may it bring a little joy in her being lost and confused. I know that she has already someone else, and I've already surrendered my connection to her, haha! But honestly, kinilig parin ako while doing what I did! Hahahaha, sue me!

There are a lot of things I still want to do, and they're getting near, if possible I want to do something new weekly, or even daily! I want to ride a hot air balloon (got this from her), appreciate a live musical play, dance... I want to dance. I want to play basketball, and so on... asking God for ideas. I will be able to complete my list of ToDo's in time. I pray that God gives me someone to share those moments with because it's more fun to do it with someone you love :)