Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Work in Progress

You texted me this morning,
Naiinis tuloy ako e. Arg. I wana blame u 4 everything. 4 y i am ly dis, trip lng. But in d end, its still my choice, Iniwan mu nanaman ako e. Making that choic to go bak to dat lyfstyl is easy. Simple lng e. Magddcide lng naman ako. bt lyf is different na. I'l go on ahead. It was a gud lyf dat im leaving behind. But im gona be ayt. God im so lost.

I was smiling at my workplace while reading your text message, and prayed, "Lord, thank you for working on her." and I replied some of the points in my first blog here, a little bit harsh but she needs it and I got tired of always saying flowery words and telling her that she's not a mess whenever she condemns herself. I still succumb to God's timing even if at times I grew impatient of her awakening. I have faith in you my Lord, she will draw near to you.

On the side note, it shocked me that you still have the guts to ask me for a favor, to buy a 200 peso gift certificate from bench fix as your gift to our friend. I still eagerly accepted and did it though because this will give me a chance to walk to your open door. I was talking to an officemate of mine and she said "Iba ka talaga magmahal" but I can't explain everything to her because it will just be bunch of religious stuff.

Are you hearing yourself? Yes, because you know you are so lost. You are not a baby anymore, do something about it. When you said "Iniwan mu nanaman ako e", I know you mean that I left you lost because you said to me that you envy me because God makes me happy, that it blows your mind that we have opposite passions. You said I left you again but I'm still here, you still say you are a mess even if we are righteous in His eyes because we have been saved, you said the decision is easy to go back yet you do nothing because something is still hindering you, you said you'll gonna be alright but you aren't getting any better. May you finally lift that up to our God, it's not worth it. My Lord, use us, her Christian friends, to align her thoughts. She thinks too much and rely too much on her knowledge, may she let You think for her.