Saturday, September 29, 2007

The corny stuff

"I love you" seems not enough to say how much I love you and everyday as I see you grow better and better, I grow more in love with you. Shucks, it has already been 6 years and I'm still having that "kilig" for you, ackkk! It's you, the woman who is destined to strike pure love again to my heart.

There's no one else in this world who I can share the thrill of having a cup of coffee with,
to be with in a cloudy morning, eating at mcdo and watching my side how nostalgic the droplets of water on the window are,
how we enjoy excellent cinemas and watching great movies together,
how I can be myself around you without explaining,
how I enjoy doing all the things I love with you, the one I love.

You are beautiful from the inside out, and I appreciate it so much. God has made you clean, and you look brand new, amazing :) That gentle smile, that twisted personality, that frizzy hair, I love you just the way you are.

God has placed that feeling, that excitement again in my heart for you, and I enjoy every minute of it. We've matured a lot, and I see myself two years ago and somehow I feel different. I can appreciate more, I can talk more, I can decide, I'm eager to learn new stuff, I'm not uptight, I do not optimize everything, blah blah blah... It's you my Lord who made all these possible, I'm so in love with you and looking forward to growing more with You, my God.

May we grow more and more in love with God, and just find peace in Him.