Saturday, August 25, 2007

Challenge

The Lord has been so good to me, and I praise him and do not take these things for granted.

A friend of mine told me, "Wala ng challenge, she's showing that she's still so in to you... and taking advantage of the fact that you love her soooo much", and I told her, "yeah, somewhat like that. Well the feeling she shows to me doesn't take away the fact that she still has someone else."

I already forgave her but the trust will be hard to rebuild, it's not something you can just pop out and say you trust that person. When a stranger comes into a your life, you don't trust him/her instantly right? It's a process, and when it's already there and given, we take care of it because we know that it's so difficult to rebuild when it's broken.

I thought to myself, it did remove the challenge when she said she still loves me and her words, as simple as they may sound, are starting to bind me again. My God, deal with her first, and if it is Your will to be us in the end, I will pursue her again but until that day, my heart is open.

I pray to God that He will give me the person who will enjoy doing things with me, who will not be burdened trying to cope with me. When we broke up, it was a shocking revelation to me when she said that she did many things just to please me, like watching naruto, swimming, running, buying a laptop, and the likes. Lord, I didn't know all these things, am I blind? Why did I see those things as something she loves doing, and not something she's doing because of me? When she said that to me, she became a complete stranger, and the remaining teeeny tiny trust that was left when she went for some rag has been destroyed in the process. I asked God, how can I love someone who I cannot trust?

Eventually I let go of her, and I said to God, I lift it all to you, I don't know how she can prove herself and how I can give back my trust to her... kayo na po bahala sa akin. It will be beyond my understanding again, and if destiny bring us to no more than friendship, I'll accept it.

On the side note, I watched hairspray the other night and it was a good movie. I thought it was boring, but it taught me a lot and beyond the dancing, singing, and racism, there are implicit meanings on how married people understand each other.