Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Possible Action

I've been saying that I'm not hoping that she will come back, but looking at the situation now, it is getting more than just a possibility... it's probable! Sometimes I'm a fan of 'Crossing the bridge when you get there' because when I prepare too much, it stirs up my emotions and keeps me hoping. God wants me to be prepared on whatever things that will happen in my life, so now I'll think of a possible action. Not to be too negative but based from experience, plans are just a guide, and most of the times the reality will deviate from the plan, but it's good to have one and ask God for wisdom so that you won't get lost or be caught off-guard.

Okay here's my guide. I am willing to accept her back in my life, to love her again, and to risk of getting hurt again but... okay here's a big BUT hehehe... I'm going to give her time with herself and God. Just last night she texted me again
(Name)!! Last na to. Di dpat sa txt. Gs2 q lng sabihin, mahal kita. Pero ayaw na kita guluhin at habulin. Bahala na c lord sakn. I remembr d scent of ur hair clay.
And my reply to her was of course, that I love her too, but I made it clear to her and said that I won't love her again above God, ever.

She said that her biggest sin ever is being selfish. May God reveal more of it and deal with her. I don't want her back for the wrong reasons. So how do I know if it is a wrong reason? If she comes back to me and say again that she can't imagine herself being single, if there are signs of being impatient again, because I don't want to be pressured and lose focus on God again. Am I being selfish when I said that? To demand from God to give me who can make me happy and share the purpose of loving Him?

And if during the long time she can wait, and not find another guy, I will pursue her again and I'll know that she is the one destined for me. This revelation is really a big one, and I'm still asking God to reveal more of His will for me and I will follow Him.

A friend of mine said to me that as a person who observed the process from a third person's point of view, that now I am so better off without her. I know it took a lot of courage to say that to my face and it made me think and reassess myself, 'Am I still consumed by her?' My friend told me that I have to really let go and not get back to the rope if it dangles again in front of me, and let God put the rope back in my hands if it's really for me.

I'm all for that! I don't want to do it on my own again, don't want to rely on my own strength because it will be futile. Just as I let God deal with me when I was letting go of her, I'll let God handle this and every situation that will come in my life. I'll wait, I'm not impatient, I will commit or promise nothing to anyone until I pursue the girl of my dreams. I'll enjoy my singlehood (while it lasts, bwahahahaha).