Monday, August 27, 2007

Hate that I Love You

...is my current song in my multiply.

When I reply to her texts and chat messages, it's like nothing has happened between the two of us. It's like my heart has not been crushed. I don't have the heart anymore to scold her, and shove everything in her face. Just want to forget everything that has happened, not to dwell in the past and all.

Watched Evan Almighty yesterday with my family at ATC. It was a great movie and I said in my review that I cried almost all throughout the entire movie but I didn't disclose there why. I cried because I remembered her, I cried because it talks about family, how each person stands for each other, be there in times of need, and even though she's not my wife, my vision was she would become my other half. Throughout the entire movie, I can see my life. I can relate with Evan when he was too busy with his career, trying to change the world in his little ways, and forgetting the things that are more important in the process. It's good that in a movie house, lights are off and no one can see a person crying hehehe.

I texted her after how I loved the movie (she was the one who recommended it to me) and coincidentally she texted at the same time talking bout the environment. She replied,
:-D sabay tau nagtxt. Funny it still hapens. Its nice noh ^-^

I thought to myself, yeah it still does but why?

A lot of small talks after, even this morning. It says in the song that I love her beyond the reason why. Hehe. Okay this is too much hopelessly romanticism. Jogging muna ako, to remove some idleness. As they say, an idle mind is the devil's playground, dunno if this is biblical though hehe. Enlighten me.

On the side note, a former textmate texted me out of the blue and asked me to take her to church. I thought to myself, hmmm, this is weird. I replied, sure, alabang morning next sunday.