Monday, August 27, 2007

Keep Running

Just had my exhausting but very satisfying jog. God is there in everything we do, and to realize that gives a fulfillment in the things we do. He talks to us, if only we would listen.

After a while I jogged again but this time, it's not just another run. Decided to bring my mp3 player using the earphones given by a friend from the States. I remembered the movie, "In the Land of Women" where the guy just hold his ipod while jogging, so I did the same thing and did not bother finding my armband. This is the first time I brought a music player with me during jogging and it was good. hehe.

Jogging at the campus at dusk is amazing, nice lightings, good ambiance, and with the matching song playing in my ear, I felt I was in a movie! During the entire run I was talking to Him, sharing what I thought bout what's happening in my life, thanking Him how he has been so good to me, how I can still continue with life after what happened, and appreciating his creations and how perfect the jogging was.

The pain was already kicking in when the song "Collide" played, it brought back some memories. Even more when the line "Even the best fall down sometimes" was said, hehehe. I said, yeah...

I ran harder and I grew tired until I wanted to rest, until I couldn't catch my breath, until I longed for something quench my thirst and it hit me. This is how I want God in my life, and I cried and raised my hand while jogging (crazy), and I said to God, "Not yet, I can still run!", and I run harder and harder until I cannot run anymore, and I walked, bought a gatorade and prayed, "That's it! How I wanted rest and something to drink, that's how I want You."

I walked home, and just when I thought that things couldn't get better, i saw fireflies and they were a sight! I smiled and thanked God again for He knows I take delight in these small things. Thank You for making my life more exciting...

I think I can blog this in my public blogsite.