Saturday, August 18, 2007

Twist of Fate

Everything happens for a reason. There may be some things we may not comprehend and leave us with more questions like 'Why did it happen? What is the purpose of that event to take place'. We may not understand it and no matter how small we think it may be, it still contributes to this destiny which God has designed especially for each and everyone of us and surely he will reveal to us his good, pleasing, and perfect plan.

Friday night, I had two options, two gimiks to which I have the freedom to choose which one I'd attend to. One gimik was with my officemate batchmates, close friends really, we are a strong batch, they planned to go to a bar, to drink, dance, and meet new people. The other one was with the group of godly friends who planned to have a gimik at serendra, just a simple get together, they didn't even tell me the reason for the said gimik.

It was not really a hard choice for me, and I thank God for a very thick line. It was like choosing heaven from hell, hahaha! Of course I chose to go with my godly friends and happily dispose the fact that I won't be going with my batchmates (but I was thinking that this was my chance to dance. I said in my past entry here that I always wanted to dance).

Suddenly, at the last moment before I logged out of our office, a friend of mine texted me and said that the party has been postponed to a date no one knows, and again, I was left with no reason why the gimik has been cancelled. Even though my mind was already set not to go with my batchmates, eventually, I decided to go with them to metro walk. This is a cheap place to gimik, well relatively, they planned it to be here so that we won't shell out too much cash.

We got there, thankfully, one of us had brought a car so we had no problems going there. When we reached the place, we strolled, looked for a place, then suddenly a particular voice resonated across the empty space and echoed my name, '(name)!!'. With a second's thought, 'this voice is very familiar' and when I turned my head, my eyes catched her unforgettable face and frizzly hair... it was her, and for some twisted reason destiny needed to bring us in the same place at the same time again for the motive I cannot even begin to imagine.

Both parties were stunned, as in literally, they were looking at us, certainly knowing what happened between the two of us. All I can say was, 'Oy... (name)', and there was silence for a long time, my eyes was focused on her, in the same way she was on mine, and for a moment there, the world stopped, and slowly regain its pace as I walked away from her still our sight cannot be separated, and I can also see her you know what frowned, not even a smile can be seen on his face and kept looking incessantly on other directions.

I saw her eyes, and it was like the eyes of a child who saw her gift. It sparkled and it didn't loose focus for a very long time. We had no more words to say other than our names, but still had a complete conversation just by looking at each other's eyes. I felt a shiver ran up my spine and I almost wanted to collapse, but of course I didn't and regained control.

Once again, I was bombarded with questions from my friends. I just said to them, 'Guys, I'm ok! Really!' Did it ruin my night? Hmm, maybe I could say that because she remained in my head for quite some time. The thought didn't really irritated me, but the fact remained that if we didn't meet there, she wouldn't have played in my mind during the entire course of our gimik. My friend who brought the car was apologizing to me when we went to the cr, he kept saying, 'tol, sorry talaga, kung nakapag dinner pa tayo ng mas matagal, kung hindi tayo na traffic' and all the circumstances that should have happened for us to avoid that situation. I just replied, 'Yeah, I shouldn't be here in the first place (thinking that I should be with my other group of friends), but no regrets... it happened for a reason'

Well at least I get to dance! This was something new in my life, to dance, and it felt good! I must admit that I drank a little, but not to get wasted of course.

Shocking text conversations with you just this morning, and I'm blogging this while you are replying hehehe:

Me: ..I was trying to look straight at your guy, but he kept looking on other directions.. I danced!
You: :-) yeah I know u lookd at him coz I saw u. he kept on saying na u wudn't luk at him
Me: Oh come on, well u r my witness =j tnx, also a friend of mine, hehe, sabi nya he can't smile at d daw mapakali and can't look at me, Ahihihi, d naman ako intimidating dba?
You: Ganun talaga pag insecure :-D

Wait!! Hold that thought, why is she defending me, and why is she talking like that about her boyfriend??? Sheesh

You: You look gud and I mis u ='(

Ahehehe, buti nalang nag ayos ako nun... sabi nga ng officemate ko, I looked good last night, bagay daw sakin rugged look plus the matching goti. ahahaha! Prior to that, our maid told me that I looked good too, parang Turko daw. hahahaha! Ang galing ng timing mo Lord!

You: U changd
Me: umm, kaw dn... Ano ung change ko for u? Did i become worsE??
You: More expresiv and u give attnt to smal things na. me?
Me: Umm... less expressions, but your eyes looked like the eyes of a child who saw her gift... and I already felt a complete conversation w u when we looked at each other's eyes. hehe Or is it just me hahahaha. feeler ako
You: I never wantd to be more stoic n lyf dan now
You: I miss watching u ridicule ppl, and me also, and me teling u my latest crazy trivial discovery. I kip n thinking how gud it wud be now dat ur lyk dat bt d mangyayare until we parted ways.

Oh crap... Lord, this is the time... you have prepared me for this
I replied some mushy statements and some godly words, a little of my testimony, and how I want to help her, and we (christian friends) have never forsaken her, and still love her no less.

My only mistake was I got carried away, and I told her what to do. Lord, you taught me that it is really not helpful if I tell someone what to do, but I got tired of her whining, antagal na!! I can still sense much pride in her, Lord, may you deal with her po.

You: One, u have to stop teling me wat to do, its anoying. I know what I have to do, it's a rebelion thing, im finding my place. Found a celgrp na, Im mean bt Im leaving mickey eventuali. cant have an insecure husband, and non xtian kids.

Got mixed emotions, first I'm surprised by her reply. I'm happy that she's waking up. U have to stop teling me wat to do, its anoying... ang galing! she is becoming the she who God has given me (but it's still blurred if she really wants me back in her life, am I dense?), someone who is STRONG but still needs caring. Im mean bt Im leaving mickey eventuali Ummm... this one I'm a little sad, I mean, it's so sad to see a person be treated like an object, something you can let go just like that. I mean, she dumped me just like that, and she will dump him just like that... Lord, deal with her. I love her so much my Lord, mold her to be the person who can give up her pride, who can love you with all she is, and be removed from all her yoke with this world, including her attachment to me, and love you without any hindrances.

You: I'm selfish. My bigest sin probably, Ever. D one I kip repeating - luking after me again.

May this be dealt with and be true to you.

My Lord, please prepare my heart, to truly forgive and love selflessly and unconditionally if you still destined her to be the one for me, because it is hard but I want to do it for You (ayoko mag assume even if all the signs are pointing to her). The world will persecute me for this, because for them, I'm a foolish person to still love her after all that, but forgive them for they do not understand my Lord. My faith is not in them, but only to you, my One and Only. Little did I know that a thirty second look at her eyes can reveal so much and what I thought was hell (the gimik), became a revelation to my destiny.

It's funny God, when I already moved on, when You have already prepared my heart to accept and love someone else, when I'm not impatient anymore of her awakening, it's when you give back what you have taken away. I praise You again, for your ways are higher. I don't even have to do so much, kayo na po ang gumawa! But I won't let this experience make me lazy, and be passive again but instead to have a stronger faith and have a deeper relationship with You and know that worrying is not for me, and know that now, I can TRULY surrender EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING to you. I want More of You, less of Me.

One good day comin up! You never cease to surprise and amaze me.