Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kids

The Lord has opened my heart for children. Teach me so that I'll have a better understanding of them. May I delight in sharing time with kids and enjoy receiving impartation from them. Reveal to me their ways in loving You.

I observed the sunday kid's church yesterday. It's really a different world in that small room because you can just feel the passion that radiates from these children. It was good, and they were lovely. I'll observe again on the third sunday of the month.

This will be something new to me for I have never served a child before. Thank you for this opportunity my God. I delight in your decrees and I will not neglect your word.

On the side note, heard Aegis singing Halik on TV while writing this entry. The song goes something like "Ngunit anong magagawa, kung talagang ayaw mo na... ang halik mo, namimiss ko, bakit iniwan mo ako!", hehehe, I smiled and thanked the Lord that songs like this do not strike pain to my heart anymore, and I never have to WISP or live in regret ever again because of her.

I do not deny that she's not totally out of my system because the 6 years make it so much easier to associate her in everything that I do, that it doesn't take a conscious effort to remember her when I do this or that. It's a process, and those memories will remain as memories and not nightmares that can haunt or condemn me.

I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.
--ps 119:176